When Should I Retire?
This is the most common question we hear from our clients. Let’s face it: there’s a lot to think about.
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- Can I really afford to retire?
- How much will health insurance cost?
- How do I take money out of my retirement accounts if I’m under age 59½?
- How long will my money last?
- Should I apply for my Social Security as early as possible, or wait until my full retirement age?
- What do all these pension options mean?
- How do I save on taxes and avoid probate?
If you’ve asked any of these questions, you’re not alone!
We’ve developed a process spanning four decades that will help you systematically answer these questions and more allowing your retirement date to become more clearly in view.
During our initial strategy meeting, we’ll get right to work! First, we’ll determine your post-retirement income needs then help you determine if you are financially ready to retire now, or if you need to wait a while longer.
We’ve helped more than
Two convenient SoCal