Like many businesses, the financial services industry is evolving.
The financial services industry has been changing rapidly in response to modern challenges, regulatory change and a call for additional transparency. As a firm, we have embraced these changes and expanded our services to include fee-based models for our clients.
An advisory account is one solution that allows us to expand our range of services while keeping your expenses in check.
You can benefit from an advisory account in the following ways:
- ZERO commissions all trades
- ZERO IRA maintenance fees1
- ZERO ticket charges for buy/sell transactions1
- Flat, predictable and untiered advisory fee schedules
- Additional reporting and performance data
- Access to institutional money managers
- Ability for me to act quickly on your behalf when economic circumstances warrant
Please keep in mind that a fee-based arrangement is not a perfect fit for everyone. There are some instances where a commission-based model may make better sense for some of our clients. But let’s explore the options together and make the decision that is best for you! And whether you are a fee-based client, or a commission client, I will continue to serve you as your trusted advisor who will make recommendations that has your best interest in mind.
Please review the video above explaining the differences between a commission-based model and a fee-based model. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss whether a fee-based will benefit you, please reach out to me.