The Boomer’s Class for Social Security Retirement
One decision can impact your lifetime retirement income by over $100,0001
Did You Know?
- Social Security offers three distinct types of benefits for retired workers and their spouses? Knowing the difference can potentially add tens of thousands of dollars to your lifetime benefits.
- You can forfeit some benefits by failing to consider divorce, remarriage, and widowhood in your Social Security plan.
- Social Security should be considered a financial resource along with your other assets when choosing to claim your benefits.
- Your spouse’s decisions concerning Social Security can affect your Social Security benefits.
- Spousal benefits are not limited to only the low-earning spouse.
Receive the Free Social Security Toolkit.
Your registration includes a free Social Security Toolkit loaded with additional information to help you make wise financial decisions including:
- Class syllabus and workbook
- Richard’s book: Boomer’s Guide to Social Security Retirement
- Sample Social Security statement and instructions
- Worksheet to help you determine if your benefits will be taxable
- Social Security Quiz
- Much more!