Thank you for your interest in The Boomer’s Class to Social Security Retirement
We’ll be glad to keep you posted when a new class forms in your area.
Our classes are interactive and entertaining where you will learn:
- The three distinct types of benefits Social Security provides for retired workers and their spouses.
- How to preserve your benefits when life events like divorce, remarriage, and widowhood occur.
- How Social Security benefits coordinate with other sources of income.
- That your spouse’s decisions concerning Social Security can affect your Social Security benefits.
- How to collect Social Security and continue working.
Get alerted when a class forms in your area
"*" indicates required fields
Attendees receive the Social Security Toolkit – as our gift to you.
Loaded with additional information to help you make wise financial decisions including:
- Class Syllabus and workbook
- Richard’s book: Boomer’s Guide to Social Security Retirement
- Sample Social Security statement and instructions
- Worksheet to help determine if your Social Security benefits will be taxable
- Social Security Quiz
- Much more!